Wednesday, October 8, 2014

TP-2: My longing

My favorite person is loveli. She is fashion model in Japan. We can see her at JJ which is a fashion magazine in japan. She is twenty four years old, and from Ehime. Her mother is from Philippine, so she is half Japanese and half Philippine. I tell you about why I like her. I have two reasons. First, I love her fashion sense. Her fashion is simple, but it is unity, elegant, smart, and very fashionable. She always wears clothes which I like very much. When I choose my cloth, I always think of her. If I am loveli, which cloth she choose, and how she combination. Second, I like hers personality. She always obedient, her act and voice is cute, and always take care of hers fans. Also, she is very good at drawing. She uses a lot of color, and she draw a picture which other people can draw easily. She is my longing.
 [157 words]

No comments:

Post a Comment