Saturday, October 18, 2014

TP-05: Flower

My favorite girls group is Flower. They are  vocal and dance performance group. They belong to same office with EXILE. Their age is same with me, so I am easy to approach. The beginning, there are four members, and just dance performance. In 2011, there is hold about vocal and dance audition which name is Vocal Battle Audition. Finally, five members join this group, and become a big group. However, one member leaves this group in2012. What's more, other member leaves this month. She is a vocal in this group. Maybe, today's stage is going to become a last stage for her. When I heard to this information, I was very sad. I liked this member very much, but I think that it cannot help doing like their songs and performance very much. I often go to Karaoke with my friends, and singing. Songs are made me relax and happy. I can sympathy with song words, because this group's member and I are same age. This group's song is easy to sing, and easy to remember. This autumn, they release a new single which name is answer of autumn wind. I recommend you this song very much. I want to go their live soon. 
[208 words]

No comments:

Post a Comment