Wednesday, October 22, 2014

TP-07: Favorite game

My favorite game is "Thum thum". This is a LINE's game. I always play it many kind of places. This game uses Disney charactors, so it is very cute. This game's rule is very simple. Just erase charactores, when I connect over the three charactores. I have to erase them as much as possible within a minute. There are a lot of Disney charactors. For example, Mickey Mouse , Minney Mouse, Marie, Anna, Elsa, and so on. In particular, when I play this game, I use Anna. This charactor can erase a lot, and I can earn a lot of coin. If I save for money, I can get a new charactor. There are two boxes. One box's name is happiness box, and the other box's name is premium box. When I save coin, I often draw a premium box. Premium box needs thirty thousand coin, and happiness box needs ten thousand coins. Premium box needs a lot of coin better than happiness box, but premium box is possible to draw strong charactors. The game often holds events. For example, now is hold Halloween event. I have to break a pumpkin in the game. If I am able to break a pumpkin, I can get an item ticket or candy. If I correct twenty candies, I get a premium ticket. This way is not to need earn to a lot of coins, so it is very efficiently for me. There are new faces every season. Now is Jack of night mere before Christmas, and sary. I could get these charactors last week. I recommend you this game!! 
[270 words]

No comments:

Post a Comment