Friday, October 3, 2014

Essay 2-01a How to spend in my room

My favorite place is my room. I have used this room, since I was a junior high school student. This room’s direction is north, so there is very cold in winter. Also, there has moisture, so there is hot in summer. My room is not large, but I am able to calm down, because I like small places. This is the best place that I can relax.
On the bed, I always sleep alone. I do other thing in there. For example, read a book, use my cell phone, and sometimes use a computer. Sometimes, I read a novel, and a fashion magazine. When I read it concentrate, I have finished read them soon. I am able to read them. I feel relax. When I use my cell phone, I send a message for my friends. I use LINE, and talk about a lot of things. Also, I often talk with friends by cell phone. When I noticed, time is gone. If I alone in the room, I don’t care about other person, so I can talk for a long time. I always play the game, and Twitter by cell phone before I sleep.
On the desk, I always make up. Of cause, I use it for study. However, I became a university student, I always go to the library in KGU to study. There is able to use a computer and desk, so I like study in the library better than my room.

Recently, my desk becomes a dresser. My room has not a sofa, so I always sit down on the desk chair. I have used this desk, when I was an elementary school student. I use it fourteen years!! I never think that I change my desk. This desk has a lot of memories for fourteen years.

This desk is able to put away a lot of things in it, so this desk is too heavy. When I want to move this desk, I can’t move it alone. If I want to redecorate a room, it is very hard for me.

I have a lot of clothes, so I can’t receipt them recently. I have to buy a new clothed or I have to throw away some clothes. I want to clear my room soon.

                                                                                                                          [378 words]

18 comments:

  1. Hi, Mayu:D I really enjoyed reading your posts! I 'm so jealous to be able to relax in your room. I don't read novels so often, but I think I need to. So, I'd like you to tell me your favorites.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I recommend you unfair series! It is written about the police in Japan. I think that you can enjoying reading!!

      Delete
  2. I like my room, too. Do you always spend your house? I want to visit your room.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Maki!! I always spend my room. My room is small, but can you came to my room?

      Delete
  3. Hi, Mayu!
    I think you always play TsumuTsum on your bed, right?
    I like it, too and I like my bed, too.
    Which do you like chatting on LINE or talking on phone?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I always play it on my bed!! I like talking on my phone. Please call me before you sleep!

      Delete
  4. Hi, Mayu!!!
    You are very stylish.
    I like your clothers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Yuria!!
      I'm glad to hearing it very much!

      Delete
  5. I like my room too. I often use my iPhone like you.
    How long do you use your cell phone a day?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I use my iPhone for a long time, so I want to leave for iPhone!

      Delete
  6. I like my room , I spend a lot time too.
    How many clothes do you have?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't count on my clothes!!
      I have many many clothes!

      Delete
  7. Hi!!! I like the best place is my room But, my room is very dirty now. I have to clean next week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great essay Mayu!!
    I can understand how much your room is cold because my room's direction also is North. haha!!
    What magazine do you usually read??

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you, Kurea!!
    Oh, we are same!! We have to warm as much as we can.
    I usually read BLENDA, but it is suspend publication. However, I often read JJ, because there in loveli as a model.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey Mayu! You've wrote vvery nice essay! Fantastic! I spend most time on the bed too! What other Items do you have in your room? without clothes.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you Hayato! I have a lot of EXILE's goods, because I go to their live every
    year!!

    ReplyDelete