Saturday, October 18, 2014

TP-06: Tokyo Disney Sea

My favorite place is Tokyo Disney Sea. I like Disney Sea better than Disney Land, because there has a lot of scary attractions better than Disney Sea. When I was a junior high school student, I did't like scary attractions. However, since I became a university student, I like it very much. I went to Disney Sea twice in this summer vacation with my friends. I could ride on a lot of attractions. In particular, I like Tower Of terror, Center Of The Earth, Raising Spirits, and Indy Jones very much. These are scary attractions. I can relish about its thrill, and it is very enjoyable for me. I want to ride them soon. Also, I like Disney Sea's view very much. There concept is "Where Adventure and imagination Set sail". I think that the view is very beautiful. There has a limited character. Its name is Duffy. It is a bear, and very famouse character. Duffy is limited character in Disney Sea, so we can't buy it in Disney Land. I think that it is very rare item, so I recommend you. Also, there hold Halloween event. Last month, when I went to there, there are hold a Halloween event. There are decorated about halloween style around the park. It is very cute, so I like this season's Disney Land very much. Maybe, I will go to there in spiring vacation, so I'm looking forward to go there. I want to go there soon!
[250 words]

No comments:

Post a Comment