Saturday, October 18, 2014

TP-03: My birthday

My favorite season is winter, because this season has my birthday. My birthday is December, so I can eat a cake and get a lot of presents. My birthday and my sister's birthday is same, so I can eat two cakes. We order our cakes at acquaitance's cake shop. This shop can draw, so I draw some pictures which I like every year. Its picture is very wonderful. I get a lot of presets from my parents and my friends every year. In particular, when I had gotten a present which I have glad the best is LUSH's hair treatment and body soap. The hair treatment is very effective. When I use it, my hair becomes beautiful hair. Also, body soap's odor is very good. Its odor is honey, so I like this. I like LUSH very much, and I often go there to buy birthday present for my friends. I'm looking forward to my birthday this year.  [163words]

No comments:

Post a Comment