Saturday, October 18, 2014

TP-04: Hoshino coffee

My favorite café is Hoshino coffee. This is a café restaurant. It stands at Hakuzan in Kumamoto city. Recently, new one built at Hikarinomori in Kikuyo. I often go there in Hakuzan with my mother once a month. I have never visited to Hoshino coffee in Hikarinomori, so I want to go there soon. This restaurant has a lot of menues. In particular, I like pancake, and sufure doria. Pancake is very soft and profound. We can choice tastes, maple or honey. I like honey, so I always choice honey. It has volume, so sometimes I eat this one as a lunch. This restaurant's panceke has other taste. It changes every season. This fall is malon, so I want to eat it soon. Also, sufure doria has volume. sufre is very soft and sweet, and rice is very delicious. I recommend you this dish.  [145 words]

No comments:

Post a Comment