Monday, November 10, 2014

TP-15: GENERATIONS


My favorite artist is GENERATIONS. They are dance and vocal group of seven members. In addition, they belong to EXILE TRIBE, so GENERATIONS is little brother of EXILE. I had known them about three years ago. When I went to EXILE’s live, I saw they performance incidentally at Soraria in Fukuoka. For the first time, I was known just a member, whose name is Alan Shirahama, but I didn’t know other six member’s name. Then, they hadn’t known well among the people, so I could watch their live performance at the front. If I had watched their live then, I have never interested in them. Since, I began to listen to their music, and watch their music video. In addition, I become to go their live and some events, and buy their music album. If they appear at music TV, I always watch it and recorded. Maybe, next year, they are going to go to take place their own live. I want to go soon!!
[165 words]

No comments:

Post a Comment