Friday, November 7, 2014

TP-11: Volleyball

My favorite sport is volleyball. When I was fourth elementary school student, I joined volleyball club in my school. The reason why I joined and began to play it was my mother played volleyball in mother’s volleyball team. At first, I didn’t know how to play, rules, and so on. I practice volleyball 5 day in a week, when I was an elementary school student. Gradually, I can understand rules, and how to play it. Seven members can enter the game. If I didn’t become a regular member, I can’t enter the game, so I do my best during practice after school. Also, I played volleyball in junior high school. The manager was very strict, so I thought that I want to leave. However, I bear up with my teammate. There is no holiday, so I always practice volleyball. It was very hard, but I could get very important things through volleyball.
[152 words]

No comments:

Post a Comment