Monday, November 10, 2014

TP-12: KEIJI

My favorite person is KEIJI of EXILE. He is a dance performer. He was born is Miyazaki of Kyusyu, and he is thirty three years old. He began dancing, when he was a ninety years old. When he was twenty three years old, he went to Tokyo to become a dancer. I knew him when I was a third junior high school student. My mother told me “Let’s buy EXILE’s album!!” This became a set off that I like EXILE and KEIJI. I like his dance, his build, his hands, his voice, his character, his smile, and so on. As a result, I like all of him. However, I can’t meet him when I go to EXILE’s live and some events. I go to their live every year, and too see KEIJI. Next month, my birthday two days later, I am going to go their live, so I can meet KEIJI! I am looking forward to see them soon.
[159 words]

No comments:

Post a Comment