Monday, November 10, 2014

TP-14: Perfume

My favorite perfume is Chloe. This is a fashion brand, and release perfumes. My Chloe perfume is well known by a lot of people. If you walk around the city, you can feel scent this perfume. This perfume is not too sweet, but not to fresh. Maybe, it can say like a flower. I can't express its perfume. However, I like this perfume the best. Perfume is told that it has three perfumes. First perfume is its perfume as it is. Second perfume is connected to the perfume and person's body perfume, so I think that this timing is the best. Also, I have heard that the best timing that smell sweet the best. It is thirty minute later after wearing perfume. Third perfume is unfinished perfume, so this time is not good. It is difficult to adjustment how many wearing perfume, so I often wearing it a little.
[151 words]

No comments:

Post a Comment