Monday, November 10, 2014

TP-13: Kutsushitaya

My favorite part time job is sox shop. Now, I have a part time job, and I work at Kutsushitaya. Generally, there is not employ students, but winter season is too busy. Then, I can work at Kutsushitaya. I like this shop’s sox and atmosphere, so I am glad to able to work in there. The first day, I met shop staff and I remembered works. I was very nervous, but all of shop staff was very kind. I could relax and made smile. Now, I have work there for three weeks. Gradually, I can remain a lot of works. Recently, I learned about cash register. There has a lot of function, so it is very hard for me to remember its function. I have a lot of shift, so I can have a chance to use cash register. I became use it almost. However I still anxiety, when I use cash register alone. Other staff often watches me by my side, so now I can soothe. However, there is become busy in winter season, I have to use cash register alone. I want to become to use it alone soon.
[191 words]

No comments:

Post a Comment