Tuesday, July 8, 2014

SEAGAIA MUSIC RESORT


Last week, I want to Miyazaki, because I went to music festival for two days with my mother and my sister. There were a lot of artists in. First day was THE SECOND, GENERATIONS, AK-69, MAX, Wether girls, Kishidan, Sayaka Shionoya, Bodan syonenndann. I like THE SECOND and GENERATIONS very much. They are same group of EXILE. In particular, I like KEIJI who belong to THE SECOND. I was looking forward to see him very much. In the early morning, we went to Miyazaki. However, when we arrived there, there were a lot of people. People made a long line, so I was very nervous. We started to line at 10:30, and we wait to open at 15:00. We wait to start to live for about five hours. There were sunny, and very hot, so it is hard for me. When the live started, I enjoyed it. I could listen to aritists which I had no listen. It was very freshness! Kishidan is very interested. Their performance, dance, and talk was so fun. They made me laugh. In the evening, GERENETIONS and THE SECOND's live started. I was very exciting! They were so cool, and their performance was very fantastic! I like the songs which they sang, so I was grad. Up song made me fun and Love song made me impression. I could see them nearly than ordinally live. The night, I slept very quickly.

 


 

The second day, I woke up at five o'clock. I ready and had to breakfast. The breakfast has Japanese, Western food, and Chinese. There were a lot of menu, and very delicious. I ate Japanese food and some deserts. I want to go to eat them again. At 7 o'clock, we went out to line. There were already people made a long line. The line was longer than yesterday. I was surprised. I wait for open for eight hours. It maybe unbelievable, but it is true. Other people wait to it as same as I. Second day was Sandaime J Soul Brothers, AARON, BREATHE, C&K, DEEP, FUTURE BOYS, HENRY, Sonar Pocket, w-inds.I like Sandaime J Soul Brothers the best. I was looking forward to see them. Sandaime J Soul Brothers, BREATHE, and DEEP are same group of EXILE. Also second day was very hot. I swear from every pore. The live was started at 15:00. BREATHE and DEEP are not dancing. Only singing, but their voice is great! They made me relax. I listening to their music sometimes, so I was enjoying! In the evening, there were started to Sandaime J Soul Brothers' stage.

 

I was very excited better than before day, because add to Sandaime J Soul Brothers, KEIJI came there!! I was crying, because too happy. Also, Sandaime J Soul Brothers' stage was supreme! I enjoyed dancing and singing with them. I could see them very close. They were so cool! I could have very precious time. I had sunburned, but I think it is one of a memory. If it will held next year, I want to go there again. (509 words)

No comments:

Post a Comment