Monday, July 14, 2014

EXILE ATSUSHI Music in Kumamoto

In June 21, EXILE ATSUSHI LIVE TOUR 2014 Music held in Kumamoto. EXILE ATSUSHI is one of the very famous singer in Japan.
 
I went to there with my friends who are a big fun. I was very glad, because EXILE's live had never held in Kumamoto. I always go to Fukuoka to go to lives.
We went to there by bus. The bus was full of people. One of my friends slept soon. I couldn't sleep, because I already excited! There were heavy rains, so we took shelter from the rain, and had to wait for opening the door of hall.  I got wet.
There was opening at 16:00. Our seats were 6th from the stage. There were very close, so we were excited more! At 17:00 the live started. When he appeared, we were screaming! He is very cool, his height is tall, and he has a nice build. He can sing songs which are a lot of genre. In particular, his ballad is great! His sweet and tender voice always makes me relax. A lot of people in the hall who made relax by ATSUSHI. There were a lot of ages of people. Men, Women, Child, elderly people was there. I think that it is very great things that one human can fascinate a lot of age of people. EXILE ATSUSHI is great singer. His great point isn't only. He always hopes to peace and happiness of people. I can respect to him a lot of things. I can get his thought, so I want to return my thanks to him.
While the live, I smiled all the time. Also, this smile made by ATSUSHI. He always makes us smile, and bring us big happiness, so I want to follow him through. On December, EXILE TRIBE’s live is going to hold in Fukuoka. I am going to go to there for two days. I am looking forward to see them.  (323words)

No comments:

Post a Comment