Wednesday, July 16, 2014

After school

Yesterday, I went to Shirakawa River near my house with my friend after school. There can walking, playing, and relaxing. We have gone to there before with my friend. This friend is my best friend. We have been known each other for eleven years. We belonged same volley ball team, so many times I spend with her. We went to same school, when we were elementary, and junior high school student. High school was different, but we often meet and play. I get along with her very much. In the river, we brought juice and ice cream. Yesterday was very hot, so juice and ice cream was supreme. River was very cool, so we sat on the side, and chatting for a long time. One thing surprised to me very much. There was a snake! It was a first time to see it very close. I was screaming! It was very strange and scary. I thought that my heart was stopping. I don’t want to see it again. After that, we ate an ice cream. It was very delicious. I think that to eat it in summer is supreme. In addition, I could chat with friend. For example, about school, part-time job, friends, hobby, music, trip and so on. I can talk to her everything, so the time which I spend with her is very important for me. We took a lot of picture there. Yesterday’s sky was very beautiful. The cloud had some shape, and sky’s color was red. It made me happy and relaxes. I think that people have to have such a time, and they can relax. The river is nearby my house about five minutes by walking. I want to go there again with my friends. I hope that I will never meet a snake again. (300words)
 



No comments:

Post a Comment