Wednesday, January 28, 2015

ENGLISH

Since I was born, I got my Japanese skill. I can speak Japanese, because my parents taught me since I was a baby. I can speak Japanese, but I can’t write Japanese words well. When I was an elementary school student, I learned Hiragana, Katakana, Kanji and so on. Japanese has three words, so it is difficult to remember them.  I think that Kanji is the most difficult, because there are many words, and they have a lot of similar words. I learned how to write, how to read, and how to use. They use the other way. For example, Kotowaza and Yojijyukugo. Also, they have many kinds, so it is hard to remember them.

When I was a junior high school student, I learned English for the first time. At first, I knew its alphabet, some words, and sentences. For example, "Hello", "Thank you", "See you", "Apple", "Strawberry", "banana", "love", and so on. They are very easy sentences and words. I had no known about English, so it was hard for me. In particular, grammar is the most difficult for me. I did not know that English word order. I could not distinguish which is
a verb, and which is an adjunct. However, I studied English, I can understand construction of English. Gradually, I can read English sentences. Also, I learned its present form, the past form, future tense. It is very useful when I speak. I had liked English, when I was a junior high school student. As same as high school, I learned English words, sentences, and so on.

When I was a first year student in KGU, I took German. I studied two languages were English and German. German's grammar is different with English and Japanese. Some substance , for example, newspaper, it has personal pronoun. German's all substance has each personal pronoun, so it is very hard to remember them. However, it is similar with English, how to read.


Some kind of words changed how to read, but all that changed. To study German was difficult, but I could enjoy them, because I could know that I did not know.
Now, I learned English everyday. However, I can’t speak, and I
cannot read English sentences very first. I want to improve them before I graduated to KGU.
(383 words)

No comments:

Post a Comment