Wednesday, January 28, 2015

BIRTHDAY

December 26 is my best friend’s birthday. We celebrated with my friends last month. I have been known her when I was elementary school student. We joined in same volley ball team when we were elementary school, and junior high school student. We spent many times each other, so I get along with her. High school was different, but we often met, and play each other. She always listens to me, and talks to me a lot of things. It is very fun for me to chat with her. She is my vaunted friend. We went to buy a bag which color was red as a present before her birthday. Also, we bought flowers which color was orange, yellow, and white. I thought that these colors were match with her. We went to restaurant which name was Buen. There has a lot of menu. For example, pizza, pasta, meet, and deserts. We could choose seven menus ourselves, and we could eat deserts as much as possible. There was no limit the time, so we could chat for a long time. Dishes were very delicious. I recommend this restaurant. This restaurant is just delicious. If you want to hold a birthday party, you should tell to the restaurant. This restaurant has a birthday plan. When cake is brought the table, there was birthday music all through the restaurant. Other people celebrate together. It is very enjoyable, and can make an affection. When this situation, my friend was crying. The party was a success. I want my friends to have a very happy year. I want to play with her many times.
(240 words)

No comments:

Post a Comment