Wednesday, April 16, 2014

FACo in Fukuoka

The day, I went to see a fashion show in Fukuoka with my mother. It called "Fukuoka Asia Collection(FACo). It was my first time to watch that fashion show. There are many shops. For example, foods, cosmetics, drinks, nails, and beauty salon. I was very excited. I reserved a seat which is near by runway, so we could watch the show at close quartes. There were a lot of models who is very famous. I could see my favorite model,whose name is Nishiuchi Mariya. She is SEVENTEEN model. SEVENTEEN is fashion magazine for teenaiger. I was very glad to see her. There had 3STAGES, fashion stage, artist stage, free talk stage. There were a lot of actorand mucsian. They were very beautiful. Especially, artist stage is very excited, because I could see my favorite artist whose name is GENERATIONS. They are team of EXILE. I often go their events and lives. When they show up, I was confused, because they are very cool. They sang two songs. One of the their new song and the other is my favorite song. There were very excited stage. FACo made me happy. I want to go there again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment