Friday, December 5, 2014

Essay 2-03a: Learning with Computers


I often use a computer for learning. For example, I use it in my class and to do my homework. I think that it is very comfortable for learning a lot of things. I had used Yahoo, but I have entered in KGU, I always use Google. 

Google has much kind of tools. For example, I use Blogger, Google drive, slides, and mail. I can use these tools in computer, but now I can use them in my iPhone. The iPhone can down road a lot of application including Google's application. 
When I search anything, I type words. Then, I can get a lot of information about it. If there were no searching application, I can not get a lot of information, and I have troubles. I use Blogger in my writing class. I write about Book review, my diary, and essay for writing class. When I write blog, some one comments me sometimes. Through the blog, I can tell about many things for everyone, and I can know everyone's reaction.
I use Google drive in my speaking class. I often presentation about countries and foods. Lately, I use it for my presentation about food. Google drive can make slides, and share with teacher and my friends. If I use Google drive, I can share a lot of information with someone, so it is very efficient for me. Also, I use it in my writing class to share essay with my friends. Google mail is very important for me, because a mail about school often sent in there. I can a lot of information by mail, and I can send e-mail for my friends and teachers. If there were no mail, I cannot get in touch with someone. 

Google has a lot of comfortable application, and it always helps me. 

(300 words)

12 comments:

  1. It is good essay!!
    Which application do you often use in Google?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your essay is very nice!
    What kind of tools do you use the most?
    I recommend to make some paragraphs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Mayu :D Your essay is so sweet! I agree your thinking. Computers is very comfortable for us. Do you have a computer in your home? what do you do to use it? Please tell me about it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Maki!
      I have a computer in my house, and I often watch Youtube!

      Delete
  4. Hi, Mayu.
    Your essay was so good! it was easy to understand about convenience of Google.
    What do you think about other computer site?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Akino!
      I am used to Yahoo!, and also it has a lot of functions. I use it, when I don't use Gogle!

      Delete
  5. Hi, Mayu!!!
    It is a good essay.
    I agree with you.
    What do you like computer's function?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Yuria!
      I like to watch a lot of movies on Youtube!
      Also, I can watch fashion website, so I like computers.

      Delete
  6. Your essay is very good!!
    I always use Google too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Karin!
      I think that Gogle is important for us!

      Delete
  7. Your essay is very good. I use Google too. There are good point of Google. I recommend that you give some example of other website :-)

    ReplyDelete