Friday, September 26, 2014

TP-1: My favorite place


My favorite place is study private room in the library at KGU. I use this room every day to use the internet, to do my homework, and to study. I always do my homework. For example, typing homework, to write my blog, to make my report, to make my presentation. This room is very silently, so I can study very hard with my concentration. Also, this room is alone, so I can concentration without care. Last year, I had never used to this room. I began to use it this year. Before the exam, a lot of people use this room. Sometimes, there are full of people, so I can’t use this. This room is popular with students in KGU.                                                                                              [120 words]

No comments:

Post a Comment