Wednesday, June 11, 2014

My Language Skills

Ten years ago, I was a elementary school student. I got my Japanese skill. For example, I got Japanese words, grammar, and Kanji. Kanji is very difficult for me, because it has many kind of word. Also, it is difficult how to read. There are similar words, so it is difficult for me. Also, Kotowaza is difficult. There are a lot of words, and they have a lot of meaning. 

Now, I got Japanese skill, English skill, and Germany skill. Germany skill is very little. I got English skill when I was a junior high school student for the first time. Before I learn about English, I just know very easy words. For example, banana, money,  apple, and so on. In addition, I just can speak "Hello, my name is Mayu." Since I learn English, I can understand it gradually. When I was a junior high school student, English is my favorite studying. When I was high school student, English is more difficult than junior high school. Grammar is complex and so long. I had to remember a lot of words. I had to test about English words once a week, so I always read my English words book. I could learn many words.

Ten years in the future, I want to become speaking English well. Now, I can not speak English well. I can read English grammar, and understand it. However, speaking English is very difficult. I think that I have to learn more English words and grammar. I want to go trip in abroad, and I want to chat with foreign people. 
                                                                                                               (264 words)

1 comment:

  1. Very interesting essay! I can understand you. Japanese are so difficult for me too. Let me ask you something. What are you going to do with your English skill in the future?

    ReplyDelete