Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Essay: University Life


I would like to introduce my English classes. 

On Monday, I have reading class and speaking class. Teacher of reading is Mr. K. I study grammar, and world news. Last class, I studied about conjunction. For example, how to use "and". I often use this word when I writing any sentence, so this class is very important for me. The homework of this class is to read English newspaper, and to find titles which are match with five themes. It is very difficult, because there are a lot of titles. Also, there has a lot of word which is I do not know. I use my dictionary, and compare with them to match with theme.  

The other class is speaking class. Teacher of speaking is Mr. T. Last class, I asked my classmates many things. For example, “Did you go to restaurant recently?” “Do you have your cellphone?” “Have you watched any cinema recently?”. Then, I could find about other students. Next this class, we are going to examine about part-time job. We asked one hundred students in KGU, and we have to presentation about this result. I have to think about a lot of question for students. It is very difficult to ask questions for one hundred students, but I will do my best. 

On Tuesday, I have a listening class. Teacher of listening is Mr. W. I study British English in this class. I think that British English is more difficult than American English. These accent is very different, so I it is hard for me to listening to them. 

On Wednesday, I have Writing class. Teacher of writing is Mr. B. This class’s homework is Book review, Blog, and Typing. I do them every week. Writing English is difficult, but I can write long English sentence better than last year. I want to able to write more long English sentence. [310 words]

No comments:

Post a Comment