Thursday, January 16, 2014

Final Journal 1


I will write about this year’s Writing 1 and Writing 2 classes. First, I learned about how to write English sentences. For example, “Tab”, “between the lines”, “Fan boys”, and so on. All of them, I didn’t know, so it is very important for me. I often used “Journals” in this class. I have never written like that long sentences, so it is difficult for me. I thought one topic is easy to write, but during I wrote, it gradually difficult. However, when I could write 280 words, I felt achievement. Second, I enjoyed Christmas class, because I wrote Christmas message card for my friends. Also, my friends gave me Christmas message card. I imaged what thing which was match them, and I sent present which I imaged on the card. It was very memorable to me.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad that you felt a sense of achievement when you were able to write 280 words on one topic. I think that is difficult to do in your own language - it's much harder in another language. Thanks for the helpful comments!

    Final Journal 1 = almost 140 words = 3.5 APs

    I hope that "Lovely" gets to enjoy the life she dreams about someday!

    Final Journal 2 = 220+ words = 5.5 APs

    Mr. W.

    ReplyDelete