Thursday, December 12, 2013

Journal I


I will describe how to make hair which like a sauvege through use hair iron. First, I fix my hair. I soak my hair by water and soak by hair cosmetics. After that, I dry up my hair. If I don’t do this process, my hair is exploding!! Second, I take my hair iron, and it is 32mm curl iron. I take my hair width of 5cm, and I roll my hair as always. After I roll my hair, I untie its roll. However, I must hold hair from hair iron. Don’t release it. Finally, I roll again, but I wrench it and make wrench bunch. This is the most important thing! After wrench it, I roll my hair as always as keep wrench hair bunch. If I don’t make wrench hair bunch, I can’t make hair which like a sauvege. After that, I disentangle wrench hair bunch lightly, I can make hair like a sauvege. If I apply hair iron to my hair too much, my hair is more exploding or burn! If I use this way, I don’t need buy wave iron and don’t have to pay extra money. This way is not known many people, so I recommend it!

No comments:

Post a Comment