Wednesday, January 28, 2015

EXILE TRIBE

I went to EXILE TRIBE's live in December. This live's name is EXILE TRIBE PERFECT TOUR TOWER OF WISH 2014 ~THE REVOLUTION~. This name is too long.
 
 I have gone to live a lot of times, but EXILE TRIBE tour was very rare. The reason is why, there are three groups belongs in EXILE TRIBE. For example, EXILE, Third J Soul Brothers, and GENERATIONS. I like these three groups very much, so I was looking forward to go this tour for a long time. This live held in Fukuoka dome for two days. I watched it two days.
 
 First day, I went to the live with my mother and my sister. I often go EXILE's events with my famiy. Before we went to Fukuoka dome, we went to Tenjin. we ate an omelet containing fried rice at Fukuoka PARCO. This restaurant's name is OMS. I like this restaurant very much, so I often eat a lonch here.
 
After we had eaten, we have left for Fukuoka dome. Fukuoka dome is near by the sea, so there were very cold. There were open the door soon, when we arrived at Fukuoka dome. The day's seat was arena. Arena seat is better than standing seat, because thee is near the stage. The live was very funtastic! EXILE TRIBE is very good at singing and dancing, so they were very cool. I want to go their live soon.
(234 words)

No comments:

Post a Comment